Recruitment Research delivers candidates, but nothing else. It is a very low investment and quick-turnaround service for organizations that have the capacity to manage the recruiting process and candidate evaluation, but not the actual finding of qualified candidates.
Our Research service is particularly good for organizations that want currently employed candidates who were not actively looking for a new job until we called them on your behalf.
Only 16% of the workforce (per US BLS) is looking for a job with resumes on the Internet. We talk to the other 84%.
The 84% lasts 60% longer on the job than the 16% who were looking.
Options: We can bring you just names and contact information, matched by title and geography, vetted and interested candidates, or anyone in between.
You choose the level of candidate screening you wish to receive.
We deliver exactly what you order, in quantified, clear and easy-to-read WENTWORTH TalentMetric reports.
Research offers a lower investment than full search.